Matting vs Insoles
Cushioned Insoles are NO MATCH for Ergonomic & Anti-Fatigue Floor Matting
- Ergomat supplies proven ergonomic & anti-fatigue matting.
- Ergomat matting acts like a shock absorber - taking the shock off your joints and lower extremeties, and stimulating circulation to reduce fatigue
- 1 mat for 3 shifts purchased every 8 years
- Mats are proven to provide ergonomic benefits to employees.
- Wear on matting is highly visible and easy to repair
- Matting provides superior visual safety
- Insoles are simply cushion with no proven ergonomic properties
- Memory foam insoles do not rebound when compressed, providing no shock absorption, leaving your joints and body to do all the work
- Multiple sizes necessary in stock per employee with 4 purchase cycles per year!
- With insoles, empoyers have no visual way to prove they are in use.
- Insoles make it nearly impossible for employers to guage their condition & wear.
- Insoles create greater employee safety liabilities for the employer
Download the Matting vs Insole Spec Sheet for more information!